This developer guide teaches you how to get access to Endicia Label Server API via Jetti. See also the list of required API credentials/keys for Endicia Label Server API integration.
- Register for an Endicia Premium or Endicia for Mac plan.
- Note down the Passphrase entered during sign-up. Passphrase is different from the password you login your Endicia account.
- You will receive an email from Endicia with the Production Account ID.
- If you forget your passphrase, use the Endicia Forgot Pass Phrase feature
Get Endicia API Credentials (Sandbox)
- Register a sandbox Endicia account (choose Endicia Premium or Endicia for Mac).
- Select Visa and enter card number 4111111111111111 with an expiry date in the future.
- Note down the Passphrase entered during sign-up. Passphrase is different from the password you login your Endicia account
- You will receive an email from Endicia containing your Sandbox Account ID. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Sandbox Account ID and Passphrase to activate your Sandbox environment.
Required Endicia Label Server API credentials
|Account id||Sandbox / Production||Your Endicia account id to access Endicia Label Server.|
|Passphrase||Sandbox / Production||API credentials to access Endicia Label Server. Passphrase is different from the password you login your Endicia account|
Set up Endicia Auto-Purchase of Postage via Endicia.com
Endicia is a pre-paid service, set up auto-purchase of postage so that your Endicia account always has credit.
- Log in to your Endicia.com account using your Account ID and Passphrase.
- From the My Account tab, select Tools --> Purchase Postage --> Auto-Purchase Settings
- Select the Enable check box.
- Select a Purchase Amount from the list.
- Set your purchase Trigger Amount.
- Click Continue to complete the process.