Jetti allows you to connect and sync sales, purchase and inventory data across multiple e-commerce stores and offline sales channels. This is great if you're shipping items out the door faster than you can handle.
Generating the API credentials
You'll need to create an API within BigCommerce so that your store can be connected with Jetti.
- Log into the store, using the store owner’s username/password.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select API Accounts. This will display the Store API Accounts page.
- Select Create API Account. This will display the Create API Account page shown above.
- In the Name field, enter Jetti (This name is for internal use only, so assign any name that you will recognize if needed).
- In the OAuth Scopes section, select at least the minimal scopes your app will require (as explained here).
- Select Save at the page’s lower right-hand corner.
A successful save will display the pop-up shown below. In Jetti, add a BigCommerce store under the Setup > BigCommerce. Enter the details from the previous steps. You're BigCommerce store will now be connected to Jetti. You'll need to contact a member of our support team to enable your store so products, orders and inventory will begin to sync.