As a vendor integrating into Jetti, orders pushed to your store will simply appear as a normal order. It should be picked up and processed by any third party apps you have installed (e.g Shipstation etc). The invoicing address will be set to the merchant you are drop shipping with and the shipping address to the customer.
Jetti will automatically match up the products being drop shipped and won't change any product details in the store. To enable the integration with Jetti:
- Log into the store, using the store owner’s username/password.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select API Accounts. This will display the Store API Accounts page.
- Select Create API Account. This will display the Create API Account page shown above.
- In the Name field, enter "Jetti". (This name is for internal use only, so assign any name that you will recognize.)
- In the OAuth Scopes section, select the permissions highlighted in the screenshot blow. Save at the page’s lower right-hand corner.
You will then have a number of generated credentials. You'll need to enter the Client ID, Access Token and Store URL into Jetti.
If required, one of our support team will be able to demonstrate the process and what to expect when live drop ship orders being being placed.